- Partner of Florida Mezzanine Fund, with over 20 years experience as a CPA, investor, and serial entrepreneur.
- Former Chief Executive Officer of Digital Infrared Imaging, Inc. Secured venture capital and managed expansion from 7 to 50+ employees. Led company’s merger with ICX Technologies, Inc, a developer of advanced technology solutions for homeland and military security.
- Co-founded and engineered the public sale of Florida Regional Emergency Services, the largest hospital-based ambulance management company in the United States. Grew services throughout Georgia, Texas, and Colorado
- Former Chief Financial Officer of Waterman Healthcare Systems. Managed the financial turnaround of Waterman and facilitated its merger with Seventh Day Adventist Healthcare Systems
- Senior manager and auditor with Ernst and Young and KPMG for 10 years. Specialized in healthcare, technology and service sectors.
- Board Member: University of Florida Warrington School of Business Center of Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
- Board Member of the Lake and Sumter County Hospice and Cornerstone Hospice.
- Received a BSAC in Accounting from the University of Florida.
- Senior Associate of Florida Mezzanine Fund.
- BSBA, Finance - University of Florida.
- MS, Entrepreneurship - University of Florida.
- Board Member: 4C Florida.
- Founder, President, and CEO of CapitalSouth Partners Funds, LLC since 1998.
- Former Director of Centura Bank.
- Served as Principal of Halcyon Investments.
- Wake Forest University - MBA; J.D.
- Princeton University - AB Economics, minor Politics.
- Board Advisor: Association for Corporate Growth and Metrolina Entrepreneurial Council.
- Board Director: FS Tierra Holdings, LLC and Powers Limited, LLC.